Help

Schoology - advanced features

dpitsch
Journeyman

Schoology - advanced features

Hello,
I have a question about the PowerUp Sessions. If not this is not the correct location to ask, can you direct me to the correct individual or phone number? I have tried articles, emails, and 800# to no avail.

1. Is there is cost for Power-up sessions your district already uses Schoology and PowerSchool? Are teachers/end users able to attend?

2. Schoology is specifically where I have questions. Is that included and if so it is a specific Power-up session?

3. If it is something that I attend and it would benefit my department, is it recorded so they could attend later?

4. I am choosing my own PD for part of my back to school, I request approval but wonder if there will be an "agenda" even if basic that I could submit in advance to get approval from my district? I would just need the agenda and the rest would be on me.

5. Utilizing assessment data procedure
5a. Created assessments can be "coded" with learning objectives/standards[Screen Shot 2024-07-30 at 8.47.36 AM.png] We have done that.
5b. Want to learn - how to access this info in multiple formats.
How do I view this - by student, class, or multiple classes?
What are the step-by-step procedures?
If this is viewable in Schoology, is there the option to export it - if so, into anything Google?
If using this data want to option of "real time" for example after a test/before reteaching AND overtime integrated by standard for example OR by all standards to see collective success. (Want to use for multiple reasons - planning, reteaching, focus powerstandards and data for evaluations.

6. Are the various sessions different or just a way to offer multiple opportunities/dates for individuals? If different, is there a way for me to view/figure out the session focus?

7. Schoology have a different visual appearance and I see the big "P" for PowerSchool. Is it just visual or are there other changes? Specifically, is the export to PS same or enhanced? (Followup question is I am looking for a way to have PowerSchool Configured Sync grades just show current year assessment.

Your input is valued. Thank you.
0 Replies