SFE guide Request

yangm2023
Padawan

SFE guide Request

Hi all,

I work as an administrator at the school. I’ve been searching for SmartFind Express guide only for substitutes, and I couldn’t find what I want from this community forum. That would be great if you are willing to share the guide of navigating SFE (PDF with links preferred). For this purpose, I will train subs how to use SFE, such as set up notifications, take/cancel an assignment, highlights important information, and so forth. Your help is greatly appreciated! 

1 Solution
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @yangm2023,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

I understand you are looking for a substitute user guide from another district that is ready to share or train from. 

While you are waiting to see if someone has one to share, I wanted to share the PowerSchool SmartFind Express - Substitutes online documentation. This can be used to craft a guide for your district.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @yangm2023,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

I understand you are looking for a substitute user guide from another district that is ready to share or train from. 

While you are waiting to see if someone has one to share, I wanted to share the PowerSchool SmartFind Express - Substitutes online documentation. This can be used to craft a guide for your district.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support