Report Cards

WandaLee1975
Recruit

Report Cards

Looking for my Daughter Report Card from her School Bradford Academy in Southfield
3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @WandaLee1975,

Thank you for posting on the PowerSchool Community!

I understand you are looking for your daughter's report card. We are happy to help you although we need a little more information.

Are you looking in the online parent portal?

If the online parent portal, are you able to access your account and not able to locate the current report card?

Are you having trouble accessing your online parent portal account?

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
jasonbengs
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

My first suggestion would be to reach out to your daughter's school for direct assistance.  They will be able to help you with viewing and printing the report card.  They will also be able to help you with account access and setup if necessary.  Depending on the school and the type of report they use to generate the report card can cause the way you access the report card to vary and they will be much better suited to answering your questions about the report card.  

Jason Bengs, M. Ed
SIS/Database Administrator

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hey, buddy! How's it going!?!?

This widget could not be displayed.