PD+ Login

dwilkinson109

PD+ Login

We subscribe to the service PD+ but have never received any login information.  How do you set up logins for PD+? 

5 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @dwilkinson109,

Thank you for posting in the Community. Looks like we have been working on this issue with you through a support case and the login email was sent to you. Please let me know if you were able to log into the PDPlus.

Additionally, these are a couple of resources that will help you get started on PDPlus Campus.

PD+ Overview Video

PD+ Administrator Guide

Please let me know in case of further questions.

Please consider giving a Kudo to this response if it helps you by clicking on the ThumbsUp icon.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

stanley1
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi, 

In the administrator guide, it references "people," however, on my dashboard I cannot find this. How can I double check if I have correct permissions to add/invite users? 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @stanley1,

Thank you for posting in the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are facing an inconvenience. I will reach out to you through a case to discuss further on your access in the PD+ Campus site.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

stanley1
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi,

I never received an email. I also do not have access to select PD+ as a product when I put in a ticket (I should have this access).

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @stanley1,

I see that you logged into the PDPlus Campus site two days ago and you should be good to go. In order to create support cases for PD+, you can reach out to their team at PDPlus@PowerSchool.com You can find additionally information about PD+ in the Customer Education option under Service on your Community top menu.

Please let me know in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation