New Administrator trying to get access to forms to edit

lauraanne
Apprentice

New Administrator trying to get access to forms to edit

Hello,

I am the new office manager at our school and I am trying to claim ownership to edit our forms. 

I was given information to use the help portal but it says I do not have access. I was directed to an email address that also said it was unable to help and to try here.

I need to download the templates for our forms and edit them. Something isn't giving me access to that.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

5 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @lauraanne,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We created a case on your behalf.  We will follow up with you in the case about your access levels  Thank you!  

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
mscott3
Practitioner

what forms are you trying to edit? depending on what it is it would be security rights in records,ATS,Perform.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @lauraanne,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community.  Can you please provide us with a link to the forms you are trying to view. This way we can review your access levels and provide you with your next steps. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
RWOODSU017VT
Journeyman

I also have this issue (Winooski VT SU017).  Was there ANY answer for this question.  I have searched for 1 hour for this answer.  I have enabled our the new UI for our Registrar, and now they cannot access the Preregistration forms.  I know it is probably a permissions setting, but because I did not give this access in the first place I do not know where to check for it now.  Can someone help me with this?

mscott3
Practitioner

for what application?