Naviance issues

Aaniyah2006
Recruit

Naviance issues

My daughter is on the naviance website doing a form for her school and trying to choose scholarships and add to her application, but we do not see a section where she can add the scholarships to her application at all. This is what the site advise her to do but we can’t do it because there is no add to my application section.

The list below contains scholarships or financial aid awards that may be relevant for you. Click the name of a scholarship to view more information. You may also check the scholarships
for which you are submitting applications and then click "Add to My Applications"
3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Aaniyah2006,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

I understand that you are not able to add scholarships to your daughter's application within PowerSchool Naviance.

I recommend you reach out to your daughter's school counselor. They should be able to resolve your issue. If they are not, they have access to PowerSchool Naviance support to assist them.

Good luck with your applications!

If we can continue to help, please let us know!

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
Timiyoung03
Recruit

I graduated March 28th and need to send my final transcript. I am having trouble logging into my Naviance account with active directory. It is telling me that it is unable to find a matching user.

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Timiyoung03,

Since you stated you recently graduated, your district likely has a different way for you to log in to Naviance now. 

I recommend you reach out to your campus or district to ask them how you should log in to Naviance now that you are graduated.

Congratulations on your graduation.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support