About schoology

Spyka
Journeyman

About schoology

Thanks.But i am done with schoology.I'm terribly disappointed because i work as a free teacher and you are depriving me from a tool which was so important for me and my students.I have turned to another platform CANVAS instructure.Thank you very much ang good luck to your products.Best regards.Spyros Kaloghiros.
2 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Spyka 

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

After much consideration, we made the decision to end Schoology Basic to focus our energy on building innovative features and user experiences within Schoology Learning, our enterprise-level solution.

If you have questions about this notification that are not answered in our FAQs (link below), please email schoology-basic-customer-inquiries@powerschool.com

Please note, we are only taking questions from Teachers with Schoology Basic accounts.
·         If you are an Enterprise user, please reach out to our support team directly.
·         If you are a parent or student, please reach out to your teacher/course administrator.

Please expect a response time of around 10 business days to your form submission. Should the inquiry be incomplete, the team will not be able to respond to the request.

Link to the FAQs: https://www.powerschool.com/faq-schoology-basic/

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Dr_Phil_Pulley