500 Error

cwmalone
Padawan

500 Error

We have a user that is getting the following error when they try to login to TalentEd.

Error Message Text: "500 Oops! Something went wrong. We are fixing it!"

I have cleared the cache and that did not correct the issue. I logged in with my credentials on the same computer and did not receive the error. 

Is there something else I can try to assist this user?

2 Solutions
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cwmalone

We see that you have been working with the PowerSchool Support Team and removing orphaned records helped resolve the issue.

Please let us know if you are still facing any issues or need any further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cwmalone 

You can submit another support ticket to work with the Support team or reopen the previous case by entering a new comment explaining the issue.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cwmalone

We see that you have been working with the PowerSchool Support Team and removing orphaned records helped resolve the issue.

Please let us know if you are still facing any issues or need any further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
cwmalone
Padawan

Who do we contact if we are experiencing the same issue with a different user?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cwmalone 

You can submit another support ticket to work with the Support team or reopen the previous case by entering a new comment explaining the issue.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!