A service build has been deployed to address the following:
- Corrects issue where Forgot Password link was not working.
- Corrects issue where a line item was added to Event Log when users were simply viewing student information.
For PowerSchool-hosted schools and districts, the service build was deployed during the evening of Monday, August 6, 2018 and no action is required. For schools or districts that host their own data, installation instructions are provided below.
PowerSchool strongly recommends that users ensure a successful backup has been made before running the installation.
Please ensure that the INOW Summer 2018 Maintenance Release v22.214.171.12494 has been installed before running the installation.
- Click here to download the install file. Note: PowerSource login is required. If you do not have a login and need to access this file, or if you encounter any issues accessing the file, please contact your Customer Care Representative.
- Download and save the Core-180726_24745.zip file. Unzip/extract the .exe file contained within the .zip file.
Note: ALL users should be logged out of InformationNOW before this file is run. It is recommended that IIS be stopped prior to running the build.
- Install the Core-180726_24745.exe file on your InformationNOW application server(s). If more than one application server is used in a district, the .exe file should be run individually on each server.