A service build has been deployed to address the following item related to Enrollment/No Show students:
- Show additional fields – update for the following school types to follow the ‘public school’ enrollment reason code rules:
- Site Type 11: Regular School with Magnet Program
- Site Type 12: Magnet School
- Site Type 13: Virtual School
- Site Type 21: Special Education School
- Site Type 92: Other TCERT Valid Facilities
For PowerSchool-hosted (Azure) schools and districts, the service build was deployed during the weekend of August 3-5, 2018 and no action is required. For schools or districts that host their own data, installation instructions are provided below.
PowerSchool strongly recommends that users ensure a successful backup has been made before running the installation.
Additionally, please ensure that the INOW Summer 2018 Maintenance Release v188.8.131.5294 has been installed before running the installation.
- Click here to download the install file. Note: PowerSource login is required. If you do not have a login and need to access this file, or if you encounter any issues accessing the file, please contact your Technical Support Engineer.
- Download and save the ALSDE-Core-180803_24749.zip file. Unzip/extract the .exe file contained within the .zip file.
Note: All users should be logged out of InformationNOW before this file is run. It is recommended that IIS be stopped prior to running the build.
- Install the ALSDE-Core-180803_24749.exe file on your InformationNOW application server(s). If more than one application server is used in a district, the .exe file should be run individually on each server.