A service build has been deployed to address the following Code File setup items:
- 2018-19 Beginning of Year: New custom field Transcript Applied Units added to accommodate Course Completion (CC) extract.
- Added values Purdue University Northwest and Ancilla College to custom field Dual Institution.
- Deprecated values Purdue University/Calumet, Purdue University/North Central and Saint Joseph's College from custom field Dual Institution.
For PowerSchool-hosted schools and districts, the service build was deployed during the morning of August 6, 2018 and no action is required. For schools or districts that host their own data, installation instructions are provided below.
PowerSchool strongly recommends that users ensure a successful backup has been made before running the installation. Additionally, please ensure that the current version of InformationNOW (v7.8.10) is being run before proceeding.
- Click here to download the install file. Note: PowerSource login is required. If you do not have a login and need to access this file, or if you encounter any issues accessing the file, please contact your Customer Care Representative.
- Download and save the IN-sr180726_24678.zip file. Unzip/extract the .exe file contained within the .zip file.
Note: It is NOT necessary for all users to be logged out of InformationNOW before this file in installed.
- Install the IN-sr180726_24678.exe file on your InformationNOW application server(s). If more than one application server is used in a district, the .exe file should be run individually on each server.