Employment applications

Joann210
Hobbyist

Employment applications

How in the world do I apply for a job that is posted? This is the most ridiculous platform I’ve ever used! is it NOT user-friendly, I called HR to see where I could apply but they don’t seem to know what I’m talking about.
32 Replies
JessJones
Journeyman

I agree this is insanity.  All I want is to sign in and apply to a job using my old information that's already saved... This is shameful. 

gmeidinger
Hobbyist

So by exploring after many days, I felt as lost as a platoon's Lt.who can not read a compass and map, I finally figured out that if you go to the school district's website or a school you are interested in working at and then clicking the tab asking if you would like to or are in terested in employment opportunities it "should" take you to the districts job board.

I really hope this helps everyone. I know some of what they say is hard to follow. 

Gary Meidinger
PreacherLady4099
Journeyman

I was applying for a particular school system.  They switched to this mess.  I can't even apply for one job now, NOT ONE!  This is maddening!  UGH!  Why can't we just contact the school system, or principal ourselves like in years past?  Why change things that aren't broken?  UGH!  

Geraldine L. Harn Caster
patricianoho
Journeyman

I went to the district website and hit apply and I got sent to power school and could not figure out how to apply. I have been at it for over two hours and I need help.

ajanik
Rookie

Same! 

I am joining all of you guys frustration. Same thing with me since this morning.🙄

Gatbonton
Padawan

exactly the school district does not even handle this platform

cbellanti
Padawan

I went via Indeed instead - this platform is not user-friendly or intuitive. Why aren't OUSD openings available for applicants on EdJoin? I feel concerned that the district may end up with teacher and administrative shortages if this platform is the only route. 

Trish633
Rookie

I can’t find the job board either
danamite13
Rookie

Same thing!

23jumpboy
Rookie

Same problem here. I have no idea how to use this new setup. The old one worked just fine. 

jmaddox2
Rookie

What is really going on? I have tried several weeks and still there is nothing. I have even email the SBCSC to let them know. I have reset several passwords just so I can be on this page. I currently work for the Empowerment Zone and trying to fill out a current application has become a common nuisance I see.