Employment applications

Joann210
Journeyman

Employment applications

How in the world do I apply for a job that is posted? This is the most ridiculous platform I’ve ever used! is it NOT user-friendly, I called HR to see where I could apply but they don’t seem to know what I’m talking about.
27 Replies
jackie816
Padawan

I looked for at least an hour!!   I agree this is ridiculous.

icecream1
Padawan

i also can not find the job board.

prydelek
Padawan

Yes, I have been at it for 2 hours and finally figure out there is a new site. It is not working at all. 

jlunczynski
Hobbyist

Extremely frustrating!

Tiffjd89
Hobbyist

can someone please show me how , I'm having trouble as well.

marquettagreene
Padawan

I am discouraged I will find another district to apply to I am a computer tech and I cant figure how to apply on this system.

gmeidinger
Hobbyist

Can someone please le me know how to even get to the job board. I have tried for 2 days to even find it and am unable to. 

Gary Meidinger
Margo7
Padawan

Me, too! I cannot seem to find the Job Board. Help!

Dwillard82
Padawan

I agree I have tried for two days to apply for a job, I don't know whom with-in my district decided to go with this form, it is NOT user friendly at all, it will surely discourage people from applying as if school districts don't have a hard enough time getting people to apply with schools. Discouraged

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi 

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may be encountering while accessing the site.

You will need to sign up for the account and then you can transfer the information from your old account to the new using the same email. We kindly suggest reviewing the steps outlined below:

1. You will need to go to "school district link"
2. Click on Sign in/sign up in the top left corner of the page.
3. Click on "Sign up" Enter your email and set a NEW password > Continue
4. A verification email will be sent to your email, please verify that
5. Once verified, go back to the website, Log in with your email and the new password you had set up.
6. You will get a prompt to enter your old username and password, enter the username and password associated with the old account and Click on continue.

NOTE: If you do not remember the password/username for your old account, please reset it using the forgot Username/ password option

We recommend reviewing the article titled "Video-Creating-a-new-applicant-login," which will guide you through the process of logging into the account.

If you still encounter any further difficulties and require additional assistance, please click here to submit a case or launch a chat to the PowerSchool Support Team. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Alexis21716
Hobbyist

The problem is that there is no verification email send to your inbox. No way to reset the password. Thus, unable to reset password and enter the job site to apply. I see that this is a mayor complain in this site and no one answers.

StacyBrix
Padawan

I agree with Alexis, I tried 4 times to reset my password and I can not. There is no email that is sent. I got the verification email, but then it just says my password is wrong. This is a a VERY frustrating process.. How do they expect anyone to apply for a job???

trips1230
Apprentice

I am having the same problem.  Riduculous

Ednamae30
Journeyman

It is not working.  I have tried several times to get logged back in to check my previous application and wanted to apply for a new position.  Password reset instructions never came to my email.  Help desk said to reach out to HR.

Denise

Jennyjerm
Padawan

So glad I’m not the only one. Been at it for a while this afternoon with no success.

kswagner1965
Journeyman

Unable to find my account to apply for job postings. I am not able to find a list of job postings. I  like the old system better.

JessJones
Journeyman

I agree this is insanity.  All I want is to sign in and apply to a job using my old information that's already saved... This is shameful. 

gmeidinger
Hobbyist

So by exploring after many days, I felt as lost as a platoon's Lt.who can not read a compass and map, I finally figured out that if you go to the school district's website or a school you are interested in working at and then clicking the tab asking if you would like to or are in terested in employment opportunities it "should" take you to the districts job board.

I really hope this helps everyone. I know some of what they say is hard to follow. 

Gary Meidinger
PreacherLady4099
Journeyman

I was applying for a particular school system.  They switched to this mess.  I can't even apply for one job now, NOT ONE!  This is maddening!  UGH!  Why can't we just contact the school system, or principal ourselves like in years past?  Why change things that aren't broken?  UGH!  

Geraldine L. Harn Caster
patricianoho
Journeyman

I went to the district website and hit apply and I got sent to power school and could not figure out how to apply. I have been at it for over two hours and I need help.