application login issue

vhopkins1991
Journeyman

application login issue

having issues with creating a login to apply for a job at Applicant Tracking Enterprise - Alabama State Department of Education - Job Board (powerschool.com) its stating that i have an account already but i dont have access to it

16 Replies
Haley_Julian
Hobbyist

I also am having this issue, it says my password is wrong and I've reset it multiple times but it wont let me in or make a new account with that email.

vhopkins1991
Journeyman

i wonder is it a tech support number we can call to get this fixed

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

This could mean that their email address or username already exists in your system or is being used for another school district. Please find this article for further information. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
susangrahamcfle
Journeyman

Terribly frustrating and bloated program. 😞 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @susangrahamcfle 

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing while accessing the site.

We recommend following the below steps to help you access your account:

• Please visit the job site at TalentEd Hire website
  • Click on Sign in / Sign up , On the top left corner.
  • On the PowerSchool page to sign in.
  • Please Note: Click on Sign Up  ( Below the continue button)
  • Enter the email address > Create a password > An email verification will be sent to you > Click to verify.

• Once done get back to the sign in page > sign in using email address > a pop up would appear to access old data click on continue.
  • Once done you can Sign in back to the account and apply for jobs.

For more information, please refer to the article titled "Video-Creating-a-new-applicant-login," which will guide you through logging into the account.

If you still encounter any further difficulties and require additional assistance, please click here to submit a case or launch a chat with the PowerSchool Support Team. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Djtwinn101
Rookie

Im having the SAME ISSUE. Do you know how to fix

jujahay
Journeyman

I am getting the same response as I am trying to apply for a SUmmer job 

confusedturtle
Journeyman

I am getting the same response. I enter my email address in an attempt to change my password and it says it sent the email but I never get it. I have checked my junk mail & trash bin but it is not there either. I have been trying for a few days and I am getting nowhere with it, this is very frustrating.

sherikeys
Journeyman

I have same issue, I have tried old accounts and tried to create a new one on multiple emails. It never sends an email to set up new password. 😞

sherikeys
Journeyman

I did get a message that I posted this though. Lol

ari61691
Rookie

I am also having this issue. I JUST made the new account, but the system will not recognize my password .

confusedturtle
Journeyman

It finally worked for me!  I selected a job I wanted to apply for --> clicked apply and it took me to the sign in page. Rather than sign in I created a new account using the email address I used to apply for a job prior to PowerSchool taking over the application site for my city. I chose a password and it sent an email to verify my email address. I clicked on the verify my email link and it took me back to the application page. I clicked sign in and it finally let me sign in. I have done this exact process a few times in recent weeks but it finally worked for the first time today. There is hope guys, just keep trying ❤️

smeugene12
Rookie

This helped thanks!

Okay, I guess I must keep trying this link over and over like it did this morning. After clicking Apply for Position I am sent to the PowerSchool Portal.  Hopefully I am finally sent to the job listing application.  Thank You. I needed to be told to keep trying! ...🤔 In a way, that's a relief. I am not the only one going through issues with surfing this web portal.

Morganjr97
Journeyman

This is the most undereducated way to incorporate a new platform for employees. This is so freaking complicated. 

If we did this to a classroom(s), we would get wrote up.

pallaresCVmazadiego9

Well, it appears that our frustration is vented by sharing our thoughts and finding common difficulties with this portal. 😕