Non-Custodial parent data

tjacobs

Non-Custodial parent data

So I am trying to do report cards & labels for non custodial parents.  Does anyone know where this information is being pulled from in power school?   We've always used the fields - nccity# to get the list of students. I type this in on the Start Page.  About 5 students come up but I know we should have quite a few more.  The students that do come up do not have correct information.  Thank you in advance for your help!

1 Reply
ItsOnlyDoug
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

The 'nccity' field is not a core PowerSchool field.  It is a custom field. This is a general PowerSchool help community so it is hard to determine issues with custom fields associated to specific districts. 

That said, by entering nccity# into the search box, PowerSchool would pull any student where the nccity field is not blank or is not flagged.

I am going to guess that this field stands for Non-Custodial City so it is likely to include a city name and not just a check box. 

Since this is a custom field, the first place I would look to see where this information is kept would be the Custom Screens link on a given student:

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 8.30.05 AM.png

That's about the best I can do based on the fact it is a custom field. Hope this helps.

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.