unable to register my student

crawfords
Padawan

unable to register my student

I am not sure if this is the correct board to post to, but I am having trouble registering my student .  The tech dept suggested I contact you.  Where or what do I do from here?

Thanks in advance!

Sunshine Crawford

6 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @crawfords 

Thank you for reaching out to the community for assistance.  

To assist you further, can you please elaborate on the issue you are facing when registering your child?

You should be able to find great resources on the Enrollment Family Support page to help troubleshoot.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

crawfords
Padawan

The snapcode link I was given does not lead me to a page where I can access my student's information to update.  It only gives me access to print last years submission.  Ideas?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @crawfords 

I recommend that you check the district's website for updated information or contact them directly as the Snapcodes and link to the district's enrollment forms are provided by the school itself.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

anorris49

Good Evening,

My son is transferring from Warren Township and is starting school #27. I have registered him through phone back in March. I have registered online through PS, Enroll Indy (MatchOne) and he seems to be in the system. However, my next step was to put in his school code and choose "other school" but there is no option or direction on my dashboard to do so. Instructions attachedInkedScreen Shot 2021-06-14 at 7.59.01 PM_LI.jpg

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @anorris49 

The form you have shared will show the School Type field after the grade has been selected. It has been set to produce the field for all grades except 9th.

JyotishkaB_0-1623956038922.png

If you think the above page is not the intended behavior, please reach out to your district to report this issue. Each school has a different process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

1eyedhustler
Recruit

I am unable to register my child to Venice Elementary because I responded to a sarasotacountyschools.net email by telling them my son would be attending Pine View next school season.. Later I was told I am supposed to register him with Venice Elementary, but now when I go to the site there is no longer a snapcode to accomplish it. I was told by Susan Manders of Pine View his registration is in LIMBO with no signature which is the same thing Venice Elementary Admin had told me there was no signature but they had him registered there. However my husband and I never updated his criteria for next school year.

I would think we need another snapcode sent to novieanapen@gmail.com to accomplish the document.

Thank You