status of the registration

andrestriana10

status of the registration

Good morning, my name is Andres Triana, I would like to know the status of the registration processes for my 2 children, it has been almost a month since we sent the forms and so far we have not received any response.

1 Solution
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @andrestriana10

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. 

The school usually notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could be that the approval process is still in progress. 

Some schools have enrollments approved at the district level weekly. If you are not receiving a response from the school, I recommend that you reach out to the district directly for the most up-to-date information on your student's enrollment.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @andrestriana10

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. 

The school usually notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could be that the approval process is still in progress. 

Some schools have enrollments approved at the district level weekly. If you are not receiving a response from the school, I recommend that you reach out to the district directly for the most up-to-date information on your student's enrollment.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

andrestriana10

Hi thanks for your answer.... I need to update my home address so that the school bus can pick up the children here where we are now...

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @andrestriana10

Once you have submitted your registration form, only the district can make changes to it. So, you would need to reach out to the district and have them assist you with updating your home address because each district has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator