Unable to register K

zmateo2020

Unable to register K

I received a letter with instruction of selecting my child school to day 2/8/2020 at 1pm. I am trying to log in the system but is telling me the my child DOB does not match.  I have verify his DOB with the scholl erollment form and everything is correct.  Please help

1 Reply
BishalG
Ninja

Hi,

Multiple reasons can cause you to receive the error “Date of birth does not match”, most common would be that the date of birth you have entered does not match the date of birth associated with the snapcode that you entered.

Our knowledge base article on the Date of Birth does not match error discusses suggestions that should be able to help find a solution, here is a direct link to the article.

I recommend verifying that all the fields on the form marked as required are filled,  the"I agree" checkbox at the end of the form is checked and a valid electronic signature is provided before submitting the form. 

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!