Unable to Create a Parent Account

Clanford

Unable to Create a Parent Account

Hello, 

I am trying to create a parent account for my kindergartner so that I can complete some registration forms. The school sent me her User ID and password but it keeps telling me that "Valid Student Information Must be entered". 

Do I need to wait until she starts school next week for her to get active? The form has a deadline of 8/30 and I don't want to miss it. 

Thanks in advance! 

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Clanford 

You can review this article on How do I log into PowerSchool in case you have not created a Parent Portal account, to guide you with the steps to setup up your account. The access ID and access ID Password help link the students to your Parent Portal account and are not the same as your Parent Portal credentials. You will have to set those using the Create Account button on the Parent Portal page.

If you have already created an account, click on the forgot password button to reset your password. The steps mentioned in this article should help, Reset PasswordSince the Parent Portal accounts are managed and handled at the school district's end and are stored on their servers, you can also try reaching out to your school district directly who should be able to help you with a solution. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!