Help

School registration (emergency contact list)

Sdavis92

School registration (emergency contact list)

I am having trouble with the emergency contact form. It’s asking for a text value for the street name. But the street names that I have are numbers like 35th street and 27th street. I imputed the number value and the alphabetic value but still having the same error message. I can’t move on. Please help.
2 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Sdavis92 

For us to assist you further, would you please confirm the error message you are facing?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Sdavis92

Yes. I am currently finished my son’s kindergarten registration application, but I’m having difficulties with his transcript and emergency contact information.

He is currently in pre-k at Wilmington Headstart. They do not give out transcripts for pre-k children. How do I fill that out on the application? There isn’t a place for me to input inapplicable.

Under the emergency contact section, I have to list two other emergency contacts other than myself. When entering the addresses I’m asked to input a text value for the street name. The street names that the contacts live on are numeric (35th st) or (35) when I type either of those options I get the “text value only” error. I’ve also tried writing the numbers by spelling it out (thirty-fifth street) or (thirty-fifth), but I still received the “text value only” error message. How should I input the street address so I can complete his registration.