Enrollment process for kindergarten

Chriji

Enrollment process for kindergarten

I am new to LASD community and I am not sure where to start for enrolling my child who is going to go to kindergarten 2024/2025 year.
Christie ji
2 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Chriji 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. 

Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. Some districts provide direct links to enroll for a different school whereas some provide the option to submit application using the same form. 

I recommend contacting your student's school directly to request the instructions to enroll your student for the school. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

srengstrand

Hi Jyotishka - I was also looking to start Kindergarten registration for next year, and in the PowerSchool online forms, there is only 2023-2024 available. Do you have any idea when it will open for 2024-2025?