Returning student registration

Zaafan1

Returning student registration

Good afternoon, this week I received the letter from the district saying that I log in and fill out the returning student registration for my son who will be starting the third grade, once I log in and select the tab it says "Record not ready to be started". Can someone explain if there's a technical issue or am I going to receive an email saying when to update my son's information? I would appreciate the help, thank you.

10 Replies
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for posting in the Community!

The school or district should provide communication when the Enrollment form is open for the upcoming school year.  I recommend reaching out with the school or district to share the error message you are receiving to determine if they have opened the Enrollment process and review your access to the Enrollment form if it is open and you are receiving this error message.

hcksjhns
Recruit

I am still unable to register my 2 returning students.
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @hcksjhns 

Thank you for posting in the Community!

In order to allow us to further assist, would you please provide more information on the difficulties you are facing. Are you receiving any error message? It would be great if you can share the error message or the screenshot. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
primahawke305
Recruit

I cannot register my son for 3rd grade in Avon, Ohio.  Everytime we go to register or complete registration form, it says an unexpected error has occurred.  We have tried in our Android phones, MAC laptop computer, iPads, and PC.

We have tried to contact our district by phone and email with no answer.

Please help!

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @primahawke305,

If you are receiving an 'Unexpected Problem has Occurred' error message, I recommend starting with clearing the cache and using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers if you are not already.  I suggest reviewing An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred article that should walk through the troubleshooting steps. 

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Medebouthoulou

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Medebouthoulou,

To assist you further, would you please provide the details of the difficulties you are experiencing during the Enrollment process?

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Monos
Journeyman

Just finished registration for 2 of my kids. It was fast and easy. Thank you 🙂

Gartl945
Padawan

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Gartl945,

To assist you further, would you please provide the details of the difficulties you are experiencing during the Enrollment process?

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator