Returning Student Registration 2022-2023

missthrill1
Rookie

Returning Student Registration 2022-2023

I am online trying to register my two daughter for this upcoming school year (2022-2023) and I am running into some issues. When clicking the "Returning Student Registration" on the PowerSchool Portal, I come across this...The deadline for registering them to keep their devices is on May 06, 2022, and I've been having this problem all week. What should I do to resolve this? I've cleared all the website's cookies and data, and even tried going on another browser, yet I come across the same message.

mmmm.png

9 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @missthrill1,

Good Day! Thank you for reaching out in the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are facing inconvenience while registering your child and understand your concern.

You will directly want to reach out to the enrollment section of your school district reporting this issue to have them look into this link or if required then they can also contact the PowerSchool Enrollment team on your behalf.

Wishing a great school year to your child.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Amaldonado1

Did you figure out why? I got the same problem when trying to register one of my kids.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Amaldonado1,

Good Day! Thank you for reaching out in the Community. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a hard time registering your child. We understand your concern, if you have tried to access your registration link on a different browser or tried clearing your browsing data (cache & cookies) then you would directly want to reach out to the enrollment section of your school district who can give you a corrected link for registration.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Tscaife
Rookie

I am receiving an error while trying to register a return student
calger123
Padawan

Any news on how to correct this?  I have asked this same question and received the same robot answer. I was able to register one child, but get that "Sign In Problem" with the other child.  It makes no sense!

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @calger123

This error usually occurs if there is an issue with the school's server or the form link is broken. Since both are managed by the district, we recommend users report this to the district and ask them to resend the link.

Sometimes, clearing the cache and cookies or changing the browser also fixes the issue. If you have verified the above options and still getting the error, I suggest you work with PowerSchool Support through a case and have them look into your account to troubleshoot further. You can reach out to them by clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Tscaife

To assist you further, would you please share a screenshot of the error message you received while trying to fill out the returning student form?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

megan062492
Trainee

I keep getting a Snapcode Problem error and it is saying I need to sign in under a different account and shows an email linked to the "correct" account that I have never seen before in my life.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @megan062492

Would you please confirm if you are using the Enrollment account to access the form or are you accessing it through your SIS Parent Portal account?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator