Returning Student Annual Update

tailando7
Recruit

Returning Student Annual Update

Hello, my daughter will be returning to 3rd grade at the same Rennell elementary school.  Do I have to fill out her annual student update for the upcoming year of 2020-21?  If so, how would I do that if I have not received any snapcode email for her school?  I tried calling the school but they are closed for the summer break.   

I do have another question regarding transferring students.  I have a younger daughter that will be starting Kindergarten for the upcoming year 2020-21 and is registered to Postma elementary.  How and when could I request a transfer for her to join her sister to Rennel elementary so I would not have 2 children in 2 different elementary schools?  

Thanks for your reply! 

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @tailando7

I have attached an article here that will help walk you through some steps to check if you have received the snapcode from the school district. 

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district you wish to transfer your child to and they should be able to assist you in transferring your child over. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

tailando7
Recruit

Hello, 

I appreciate the response regarding the snapcode, however, the question regarding the annual update for returning students is still not established.  So, do I need to fill out an annual update for my returning child to the same school or not?  

Thanks,

tailando7

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @tailando7

PowerSchool helps with the technical troubleshooting of forms which are created based on your school district's specifications. The school district would be in a better position to answer your question regarding filling out an annual update for your returning child. Hence, I recommend reaching out to the school district who should be able to better assist you with filling out the annual update. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!