Relationship to student

twosons427
Padawan

Relationship to student

Good day.  I can not submit my online school registration because it won't allow me to fill in my relationship to student.  I have tried it on my phone and on my work computer.  Has anyone else had this issue?  How do I work around this or how do we get this issue resolved please? 

1 Solution
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @twosons427

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties submitting the Enrollment form. One of our Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the resolution provided. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @twosons427

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties submitting the Enrollment form. One of our Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the resolution provided. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

twosons427
Padawan

Thank you so much!  I apologize I am at work been busy day.  I found it earlier.  Thank you so much for responding!!!!!!