Registration

tamiyahdinh
Recruit

Registration

I am unable to select a home school for my children for the 2022-2023 school year. They are new to the Jackson area, this is a new registration. I have checked all information and when I try to select a home school no options come up for me to select. Please advise.

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tamiyahdinh

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties selecting the school on your Enrollment Form. I have attached an article here that will guide you through the process of selecting a school.

If you still face the same issue, I recommend reaching out to your district directly. The PowerSchool Admin at the school district will be able to assist you with the process to select your home school while enrolling your child in school.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

ColiciaA37

How to I enroll my kids in school
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ColiciaA37,

You would need to reach out to your school directly and they should be able to assist you with starting a new application to enroll your kids. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!