Printing / Viewing a submitted Form

ShivangiPareek
Journeyman

Printing / Viewing a submitted Form

Hello,

I want to print a copy of submitted Registration form for Sunnyvale School District, I do see an option that says" Click this link to print a copy " , but there's no Link to print or View the submitted form, Can someone advise. Thanks.Capture.PNG.

5 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @ShivangiPareek

I have attached an article here that will help walk you through the process of printing a submitted form. I recommend reviewing the article attached. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

ShivangiPareek
Journeyman

thanks Elston,

I did read the article- but on my Dashboard I do not see a View/ Print option.

I only  have a "View Submitted Form" and and when I click it- it takes me to the page( attached) which says "Click this link" but there is no clickable link.Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 1.44.32 PM.png

ElstonS
Senior

Hey @ShivangiPareek

I have reached out to the Enrollment team on your behalf and notified them of this and will update this thread once I receive an update. Meanwhile, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to work with our support teams to fix this and assist you in obtaining a copy or viewing the submitted form. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

kbailey1230
Padawan

Almost a year later -- any updates on this?  I'm experiencing the exact same issue.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kbailey1230 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community for assistance.

If the link to print a copy of your submitted form is not working, you will need to contact the school or district directly to report this issue. They should be able to work with the support teams and provide you the correct link for obtaining a copy of the submitted form. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator