Page not available

stephcloke75

Page not available

I am trying to return to my children's portal to upload new documents required for registration.  I have been getting the username/password incorrect message for a couple of weeks.  The school admin had change my password.  I am still unable to log in with the new password.  They sent me a link, and when I click on the link, it tells me that the page is not available.  She thinks its my computer but I am unsure of what to do to get it to work.  I was able to use this computer in Jan and July to start the registration.  I just need to get in there to finish with uploading required documents.  Can you help me get logged in? 

1 Reply
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @stephcloke75 

I am sorry you are facing difficulties accessing the Enrollment page of your school district. One of our Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the resolution provided. 

If you are still unable to access the link after following the above instructions, I recommend contacting the school to confirm the link you are accessing is the correct link.  If it is not, the school should be able to provide the correct link.  If you need anything else let me know and I will be happy to help!

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!