Page Error

Calvo92

Page Error

Hi, I am trying to register my daugter (new) to kinder and I am getting the following error message: 

Page is Not Available

We apologize for any inconvenience. To help us correct the issue, please report this invalid link.

9 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Calvo92

PowerSchool forms are designed to work best with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers. I suggest using either one of these to access the Enrollment form. Additionally, I recommend clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser and then trying to submit the form. 

I have attached an article here that should walk you through the process of clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your browser. 

If you are unable to submit the form after you have been through the following steps, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you with registering your child to the school district.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

chriswest1980
Recruit

chriswest1980_0-1602764083059.png

Is this where I should be going?  Clicking on this link is where I get the error.

tgravitt
Journeyman

This does not resolve the issue. Please advise.

arosarice54

I had the same problem! Try clicking "Dashboard" on the top right of the login page. It redirected me the registration forms and I was able to complete it.  Hope this helps!

jcairns
Padawan

Where exactly would the dashboard button be? It redirects to a page that only has a help button. I have tried looking all over but am having a hard time finding any type of login page. Thanks in advance.

bhoomla2008
Journeyman

i dont see any dashboard option on the page, can you please share the link where you see this. Thanks.

yabitbul
Journeyman

Same issue, anyone was able to figure this out?

tgravitt
Journeyman

The ONLY way I was able to get it resolved was to call their support line 866-434-6276 and speak to someone directly. They sent me an updated link to get logged in and it worked this time... Link for New Student Registration https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=25778&culture=en

bhoomla2008
Journeyman

Thanks a lot , this helps.