New student registration

jvncnrd
Padawan

New student registration

I have been trying to register my daughter for kindergarten for a month now and nothing is working. She will need to be for year 22-23. I click the new student registration, and it tells me "this form is for 21-22 years only". Surely I haven't missed registration. My daughter needs to go to kindergarten for obvious reasons. I have already messaged district. I sent them the screenshots of what I'm explaining and they said to contact district (I thought that's who I was talking to). I'm at a lost. Anyone know anything about this?
1 Solution
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jvncnrd, @Jaurbizu85

We understand your frustration. The PowerSchool Community, however, is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. The school usually notifies the parents through email or message when the registration begins and closes. 

If you are unable to find the correct New Student form for 2022-2023, it is possible that the form is temporarily disabled by the school district for maintenance or is not accessible for registration anymore. You would need to reach out to your school district to inquire about the instructions to access the enrollment form or resend the link to the correct form.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jaurbizu85

Having similar issues. Didn’t even know that registration began yesterday! I hardly ever know what’s going on with my son since I don’t get notice until the day of anything that’s taking place academically. Hopefully this post will get some attention.
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jvncnrd, @Jaurbizu85

We understand your frustration. The PowerSchool Community, however, is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. The school usually notifies the parents through email or message when the registration begins and closes. 

If you are unable to find the correct New Student form for 2022-2023, it is possible that the form is temporarily disabled by the school district for maintenance or is not accessible for registration anymore. You would need to reach out to your school district to inquire about the instructions to access the enrollment form or resend the link to the correct form.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!