New Student or Returning Student Registration

THamblin

New Student or Returning Student Registration

I am receiving emails that a New Student Registration needs to be completed for my child, however my child started school in my district halfway through the school year last year. I believe I need the Returning Student Registration instead. The email tells me the forms for my child are ready to be completed, but my child is not a new student. How do I complete the Returning school registration for my child?

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @THamblin

If you are receiving emails to complete the New Student Registration, it is most likely because you have already started the form. You need to cancel this in-progress form and start filling out the correct Returning Student form for 2022-2023. 

You can access your enrollment forms through the Parent Portal by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal. Sometimes a Snapcode entry is also required to open the forms. Were you sent a Snapcode to have access to your Returning Student Form by the district? You can check your email/Spam folders to see if you have received one. 

If you are still unable to find the correct form, we suggest you reach out to your school district directly and request them to resend the link to the correct Returning Student form and cancel the New Student form that is in progress.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!