New Student Registration

praveen_cse03

New Student Registration

we are moving to NC-Cary, I have raised new enrollment request(for current year) for my kids as per the portal-https://www.wcpss.net/domain/11243 , yet to get a formal response from school, generally how long does it take ? can I follow up on this ?

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @praveen_cse03

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. However, each school has a different process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. Usually, the school notifies the parents through email or message, if their registration was accepted. 

If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could the approval process is still in progress. However, you can reach out to the school or district again for exact answers regarding the registration process and its approval. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!