New Student Registration in temporary address


New Student Registration in temporary address


We recently relocated to Austin from another state and are in a temporary place for now. We are looking for a permanent house to stay in and, unfortunately, taking longer than expected. I started the enrollment process for my son but not sure if I can go ahead with the temporary address. I do see the "residency section" in the enrollment form has an option of temporary living. My question is,
1. Can I go ahead and enroll with a temporary address(motel)

2. If YES, which school do I choose? The closest to the address?

3. Can someone please share the contact details of the concerned authority that can guide me through the process.


Thank you in advance

1 Reply

Hi! @atharvam,


I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district who should be able to assist you in completing the new student registration form.  The school's website should contain the updated contact details of the Enrollment section. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator