No dropdown menu for grade on school selection page

erikabrown701
Padawan

No dropdown menu for grade on school selection page

I am trying to change the address at which my student is registered. When the new school is found in the "Zoned School" it still gives an error that the grade level is not entered. When I go to the drop down menu for grade, nothing appears. I have tried different browsers as well as my phone and computer to complete this and the grade level menu still does not work.

The registration site will not verify my registration without this field complete and there is no way to complete it when I have no options from which to choose when I click on grade level.

Thank you,

Erika Brown

2 Replies
lfreeney186
Padawan

I am having the same problem. I am unable to complete the registration.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @erikabrown701 & @lfreeney186,

Good Day! I am sorry to hear that you are facing inconvenience while completing the registration for your child.

If you are receiving the “No Zoned School Located” error when attempting to complete your form, this means that the School Locator tool in the form was not able to find an appropriate school based on the address you have entered. This may be because of the School Locator’s settings, or because of the format in which you’ve entered your address.

We would recommend that you contact your school district directly to verify that your address is within the bounds of the school system. However, there are a few steps you can take before contacting your school. I recommend reviewing this article for more information.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation