New Student Enrollment form does not have upload option of documentation

Jeremyize

New Student Enrollment form does not have upload option of documentation

I enrolled my grandson via the GPISD choice application 2021-2022 and I received a Submission Confirmation email. In that email it says I must upload required documentation. I logged back into the infosnap website but I don't find where I can upload the documentation.

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Jeremyize 

If you have already submitted the enrollment form, you will not be able to edit the form.  I recommend reaching out to the school district directly, as they may be able to receive those documents either through email or in person.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
sfccn73575ngnmd
Recruit

Hi, I also have the same issue.  There is no "Browse" button on my form where I can submit/upload the documents and I have not submitted the form yet. Please advise.  Thanks, Sarah

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @sfccn73575ngnmd,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

If your school district requires you to submit documentation with your PowerSchool Enrollment form, they will include a field where you can upload these documents.  For example: When you select the type of residence field, you will find the upload field pop-up.

PowerSchool Enrollment forms can receive any file type in these document upload fields. However, only one file can be uploaded per document field.

Some districts provide the information at the beginning of the form others provide on their website. If you are having trouble uploading documents, or need to upload more than one file, we would suggest that you contact your school district for further guidance on how to submit this documentation. 

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!