Incorrect Date of Birth

tmodacure
Rookie

Incorrect Date of Birth

Hi
I completed kindergarten registration back in April when I was first emailed, today I received a 2nd email to complete the registration however it tells me the date of birth is incorrect and also my child’s last name is spelled incorrectly. How do I have this corrected so I can move forward with completion?
3 Replies
tmodacure
Rookie

It now says ‘ Number of attempts to enter Date of Birth has been exceeded. The student's record has been placed on hold.’
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Thank you for reaching out to the Community for assistance.

Any changes to a submitted form can only be made by the school/ district. You will need to contact the school or district directly to ask to have the Date Of Birth field and spelling of the student's name on the enrollment form corrected.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

tmodacure
Rookie

I tried not email and phone but I have not heard back. Here is what number and email was provided to me.
You can contact the registrar at Jefferson Elementary at (219) 989-7353 or email them at register@hammond.k12.in.us to ask any general questions about the form or the Registration process.