Help with snap code

KellyTEA
Journeyman

Help with snap code

My son's snap code won't work says it is incorrect. Can I please get help with this 

1 Solution
BishalG
Ninja

Hi,

Once you have entered your snapcode and associated it with your account you will not need to enter your snapcode again.  

Please make sure that you have entered the snapcode for the correct school year, form, and student.  Entering past snapcodes may cause this error message to appear.

If you have entered your snapcode and received the error message “It appears that the snapcode has been associated with a different family account”, the snapcode that you have entered is linked to a different PowerSchool Enrollment account. In this case please contact the school district for the correct snapcode.

For more information, please refer to our knowledge base article discussing snapcode related problems.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
BishalG
Ninja

Hi,

Once you have entered your snapcode and associated it with your account you will not need to enter your snapcode again.  

Please make sure that you have entered the snapcode for the correct school year, form, and student.  Entering past snapcodes may cause this error message to appear.

If you have entered your snapcode and received the error message “It appears that the snapcode has been associated with a different family account”, the snapcode that you have entered is linked to a different PowerSchool Enrollment account. In this case please contact the school district for the correct snapcode.

For more information, please refer to our knowledge base article discussing snapcode related problems.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
ahamilton021

Snap code not working 

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

We will be happy to look into any snapcode issues you are experiencing.  Would you please share details of your issue?  I have provided links to knowledge base articles that may assist you with your snapcode issue.

Snapcode Problems

No Match Found for Snapcode

Snapcode Associated with a Different Family Account

annapsena
Trainee

Dear friends at the PowerSchool Community,

Seems like everything is wrong. I don't have the snap code for my grandchildren. I was told to go to the INOW system and get it though the parent portal does not pull up - I have been trying and it just comes up as blank....the page is not accessible. So I am unable to register my kids...??? Please help and thank you.

best, 

Anna

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @annapsena

I am sorry you are experiencing issues enrolling your grandchildren in school. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your children to school. 

I have also attached an article here that will walk you through some troubleshooting steps. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!