Error - Emergency Contact Update Form

photogal99
Journeyman

Error - Emergency Contact Update Form

I am unable to view the Home Access page now after I have tried to update the Emergency Contact Form. I logged in, and the tab for Enrollment didn't even appear yet. So, I logged out and then back in again. The Enrollment tab appeared. I clicked on Start but then it said there was no user number found and now it is completely errored out.

photogal99_0-1659377681013.png

I looked on the Parma Schools website and it says for 5th and 6th graders they will get a different access code in their homeroom? This email I got said it was mandatory to complete, most likely before they start school. I don't understand that it didn't give my 5th grader a different code to log into. 

2 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @photogal99

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form.

I suggest you reach out to the district directly to enquire about this because they would surely assist you with the correct login code.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
photogal99
Journeyman

Thank you! I think I just jumped the gun. That same day I received my daughters login information. I will need to look for mine if they sent one already and/or email the district.