New Member


My kids were born in Russia and have Russian birth certificates! Do I need to upload their translated copies or Russian passports or greencards during the registration? Thank you

1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @olgak201976 


Thank you for reaching out for assistance.


Each school has a different process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. I recommend contacting your student's school/district directly to inquire about their general registration process and confirm which documents are required to be uploaded during the registration.


You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.




Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!