Aflores647

Enrollment

I’m having issues trying to enroll not to sure where to go please help
3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi, @Aflores647 

Thank you for posting in the Community!

In order to assist further, would you please elaborate on the difficulties you are facing while enrolling?

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Dafne_15
Recruit

Hello I'm having problems signing in with my account it says that is invalid my account or my password, Does someone have the same problems that can help me please, I appreciate thank you.

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Dafne_15 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

If you are using the Parent portal and if you forgot your username, we have a great knowledge base article that will walk you through Forgot username.

If you are using the Enrollment Account, your email address is your username for your Enrollment account. If you have forgotten your email address, you can choose the 'Forgot Password ' link in the login portal, and enter the most recent email address used for your Enrollment account.  If you have entered an email address that is not associated with an Enrollment account, you will be informed that an account is not on file. If you enter an email associated with your account to receive a temporary password.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!