Enrollment

coppelia1973
Journeyman

Enrollment

I started this morning the process of registration for my daughter in 6th grade. When I tried to log back in later to upload all the documentation, I got this message: 

Form Not Yet Available Lynbrook Union Free School District New Student Registration for the school year has not yet begun.

And it's not even letting me log into the account that I created.

Thank you

3 Replies
coppelia1973
Journeyman

I was finally able to log in, but when I click on continue a form in progres, this is the message that I get:

Page Not Found

Sorry, the page you have requested is either temporarily unavailable or does not exist.

Should I delete the form and start a new one?

Thank you.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

If you are unable to access your form, I would suggest clearing your browsing history, cache, and cookies, then attempting to access your account again.  You can also try switching to a different web browser or device, and ensure that your internet connection is working properly. 

If you still get the same message, it is possible that the form is temporarily disabled by the school district for maintenance or is not accessible for registration. In that case, you would want to reach out to your school district to inquire about the instructions to access the enrollment form.

You could also opt to delete the in-progress form if you want to by clicking the cancel form button. However, the information on the form would not be saved and you would need to start filling it again.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

coppelia1973
Journeyman

Thank you for your response! I was contacted by Power School and the site will be up again on Thursday.

Have a great weekend!