Enrollment tab

New Member

Enrollment tab

There is no enrollment tab to start the emergency contact form. Where can I find the tab to start the form?

1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Mrsparks6282,


The Emergency contact update form is located in Home Access Center.


If you can not locate the form in Home Access Center, please get in touch with your school as it is set up by your district.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

PowerSchool Community Support