raeannweb
Trainee

Enrollment paperwork

I'm trying to fine my enrollment forms

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

You can access your enrollment forms through the Parent Portal by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal. Sometimes a Snapcode entry is also required to open the forms. You can check your email/Spam folders to see if you have received one from the district.

If you cannot find an in-progress form or your dashboard is blank, it could be that your browser is having trouble connecting with our servers. I suggest clearing your browsing history, cache, and cookies, then attempting to reload the page and log into your account again. You can also try switching to a different web browser or device, and ensure that your internet connection is working properly. 

If you are still unable to find the form for the correct school year, please reach out to your school district directly and request them to resend the link. You can also work with PowerSchool Support and get your account setup checked by clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!