Enrollment new to the area

Kilamchenry
Journeyman

Enrollment new to the area

After enrolling my 2 girls I received an error for no school zone found, the message suggest I call the district I have tried for two days to call with no responses after 2 hours of holding and no one has come to the phones so tomorrow I plan to try to get there, is the district open can someone help please ..
2 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Kilamchenry

If you are receiving the “No Zoned School Located” error when attempting to complete your form, we recommend reviewing the article: No Zoned School Located to review the resolution steps. It could be that the school was closed due to the US holidays. I would recommend you try to contact the district directly as only that would be able to validate the address and assign the school.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

jlmiranda75

Hi - we'll be moving to the area soon also. I think I saw somewhere (maybe the district calendar), that offices are closed until the 18th. It's unfortunate because I have many questions lol - guess we'll have to wait