Help

EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS NOT WORKING

TEAMPERRIN
Padawan

EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS NOT WORKING

I have no idea where to post this.  I was hoping for just a support email address or to create a support case.  Last year I set my account to receive daily notifications of all my child's assignments, their scores and attendance.  It was very detailed and I utilized this greatly to keep track of my child's progress.

This year I cannot get these notifications to work.  The settings are all there and I've set them correctly, however, all I get is a summary with literally no data.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks greatly

Erika

2 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @TEAMPERRIN 

We are sorry that you are facing this difficulty. Would you please verify if the notifications are set up correctly by referring to this article: How-To-Adjust-Mobile-App-Push-Notifications?

If you still do not receive the notifications, we would recommend you reach out to the school district and report the issue. The grades, grading terms, GPAs, and various other features that display on the mobile app are configured by your school district’s PowerSchool administrators. It could be that the notifications are disabled for your app by the school. So, they should be able to assist you further.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

TEAMPERRIN
Padawan

Yep I have them all set up correctly.  I didn't realize this could be something the school themselves can turn off.  That's a little concerning.  Thank you so much for replying!

Erika