Can’t register my child

Mira92

Can’t register my child

Is anyone else having trouble enrolling their child for the upcoming school year? I had entered my child’s snapcode to enroll her and it keep saying action is closed until March 25th! That sounds nuts do we really have to wait that long?
3 Replies
AbrittyB
Senior

Hello, @Mira92 

If you are receiving the message Action Has Closed” while trying to enroll your child, the knowledge-base article Action Has Closed discusses the issue in detail and provides the steps that should be followed in such a case.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Pamela76

I can’t register my child said Action is closed doesn’t even ask for the snap code.
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Pamela76 

If you attempt to access a form and this message appears saying “Action Has Closed”, this means that the form is not currently available.

For more information on Troubleshooting Action Has Closed, you can review the article Troubleshoot: Action Has Closed.

Please let us know in case of further queries.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!