Can't get past first page of registration form

CBuchanan

Can't get past first page of registration form

I can't get past the first page of the registration form where it asks for resident school. It pulls up the school in the map, but nothing populates in the required field and it won't allow me to click and type in the school. When I click on the submit button, it just keeps spinning and says "submitting update," but it never progresses. I've tried Chrome and Microsoft Edge. All of the above required fields are complete. Please advise.

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @CBuchanan

This is a known issue that may sometimes occur while filling the registration forms. You would need to clear the browser history, cache and cookies and check if you to access the forms and proceed with the registration. 

If you still face the same issue, we would recommend creating a case with the Enrollment Support team who should be able to troubleshoot further.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

OtillarSequeira

Thanks for your help JyotishkaB.

I have this problem too.

We have been unable to register for the new school year and have tried over the last month+.

Today I got a robocall saying we need to complete the registration by tomorrow.

I went to https://bullischarterschool.powerschool.com, successfully logged in, can see prior years records etc (so the login was successful). When I click on 'Annual Student Registration' I am taken to a page that says: "

Sign In Problem

There was a problem with the sign in process.

Please contact your school or the Support Team for assistance."

I have tried logging out & re logging in (no success).
I have tried on different browsers (chrome, firefox, microsoft edge) (no success).
I have cleared all browser history, logged in again (no success).
In all cases I can see and use the powerschool site except for the registration page, which fails as described above.
I want to register my daughter for next year; As you suggest I will fill out a case with the Enrollment Support team 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @OtillarSequeira

This could be an issue with the district's server when parents log in to the parent portal. 

If clearing the cache and cookies or changing the browser doesn't work for you, I would recommend connecting with the Enrollment family support team who should be able to assist you further with the same. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!