Can not register for Kindergarten

tclemons
Recruit

Can not register for Kindergarten

I am trying to complete the lottery application for my soon to be kindergartener. I keep getting an error stating that she does not meet the aget requirement. She will be 5 in May. Is there an issue with the application, or do I need to apply a different way? 

4 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @tclemons,

We have a great thread that addresses a similar issue.  Please click here to review the thread for the resolution.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
AdrianaV
Padawan

Hi @tclemons 

Have you tried submitting for the school year application 2020-2021 or 2019-2020? The system will not allow you to submit for the current school year only for the new 2020-2021.

tclemons
Recruit

Yes, I tried 2020-2021 school year. It is saying she has to be 5 by December 2018! Which shows me that the form is totally outdated. I'm going to reach out to the school directly when they reopen tomorrow. I'm not sure what is going on. 

AdrianaV
Padawan

Hi @tclemons I have tested the application myself and it is working properly on my end, so I am not sure why the message you are receiving is that. Our enrollment forms have been recently updated so it may be a glitch in the system. I suggest visiting the school or calling directly so that I may assist you then..

Thank you!