Address could not be verified or may be outside the district.

nicegsxr

When I filled out my daughter's enrollment form and type in my address it gives me this message

"

The address you entered is outside of the district's boundary. Submitting this enrollment application does not automatically approve an inter-district permit request. You must provide an inter-district release form approved by your district of residence and complete an Inter-district Transfer Application at the Alhambra school of your choice."

I just bought this house and I double checked the School District's Boundary's Map to be certain and yet I am getting this error message. HELP??

1 Reply
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nicegsxr,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community.

This might be caused by either School Locator’s settings, or because of the format in which you’ve entered your address. We would recommend that you contact your school district directly to verify that your address is within the bounds of the school system. However, there are a few steps you can take before contacting your school.

* Confirm that you have entered your address in the correct format. An error message should appear next to the field if it is entered incorrectly.

* The School Locator pulls its information from Google Maps. Try looking up your address in Google Maps and entering it in the format that is listed there.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!