Access id and password

Pandoraprince78
Journeyman

Access id and password

have access id and password for my daughter, just got it from secretary at John neal middle school. When trying to log on mobile app, says info is wrong.??
Also have tried saying forgot username and password, says it is sending link to my email, but nothing ever arrives. Checked spam folder also, not there
3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Pandoraprince78 

If you experience difficulties resetting your password, contact your school for assistance.  For security reasons, PowerSchool is unable to view your account settings.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
NLevan

Hi!
We also are having this same issue; called the school, and school had no idea how to help us reset password.  We never received an email from school to reset our account, and the school even tried to give us a new access code to create a new account but it said the email is already in the system.  Our school asked me to contact Power school and see if you can help us or the school on how to resolve this? a lot of parents are not able to access the HISD (Houston TX) Connect Parent Portal due to this same problem!

Thank you,

Natalie.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @NLevan 

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties resetting your password.  I have attached an article here that will help walk you through some resolution steps. I recommend reviewing the article. 

If you still experience difficulties resetting your password, I recommend connecting with our Enrollment Support team to review your account details.  You can connect to the Enrollment Support team using this direct link.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator